Adanta’s clients need to meet their recurring compliance requirements for the Clean Water Act (CWA), Clean Air Act (CAA), Oil Pollution Act (OPA), RCRA, and other local, state, and Federal laws. Services include the following:
- Conduct field activities in support of CWA, CAA, OPA, and local and state solid waste regulations and storage tank rules, including stormwater quality monitoring, groundwater sampling, landfill capacity and other studies, underground and aboveground storage tank surveys, and environmental baseline studies.
- Prepare reports and plans in support of CWA, CAA, OPA, solid waste regulations, and storage tank rules, including stormwater pollution prevention plans (SWPPP), spill prevention, control, and countermeasures plans (SPCCP), integrated solid waste management plans, storage tank management plans, and hazardous material management plans.
- Provide pollution prevention (P2) program support, including waste stream evaluations, P2 plans, and P2 opportunity assessments.
- Conduct Environmental Management Systems (EMS) and Environmental Compliance Audits (ECA).
- RCRA Part B permit reviews for Treatment, Storage, and Disposal Facilities (TSDF’s).
- Environmental Condition of Property Assessments (ECP).