Adanta’s clients face both short and long-term challenges related to the evaluation, cleanup, and monitoring of contaminated sites to meet Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act (CERCLA), Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA), and numerous state and local requirements. Adanta provides highly experienced professionals to meet our clients’ most complex chemical and radiological challenges in the following ways:
- Conduct field work to support RCRA and CERCLA regulated remedial and removal actions, including well installation, groundwater monitoring, and operations and maintenance.
- Perform RCRA and CERCLA related remedial investigations and assessments, including preliminary assessments, site inspections, remedial investigations, feasibility studies, and geotechnical evaluations of regulated restoration sites.
- Assess/improve effectiveness of remedial operations through remedial system optimization and pilot and treatability studies.
- Provide oversight of site restoration process through development of work plans and remedial action plans.
- Conduct radiological and hazardous materials identification, characterization, demolition and decontamination, waste transportation and disposal support.
- Emergency Response